Today we’ll be looking at 2 versions of Teva Women’s Sanborn Sandal:
Teva Women’s W Sanborn Universal Sandal
The first version we’ll review is the one with fewer straps. You would think that the W in the name means “wider” but it’s not really the case. It’s still an amazing sandal but not really that wide (for wider feet, take a look at our Teva Hurricane Sandal review).
Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Whenever you wear it, you feel as if you are stepping on a cushion.
- It has durable material.
- Even if it becomes wet, it dries up fairly quickly as compared to the other brands.
- It does not have much weight.
- It can be worn in any kind of weather condition and any kind of terrain.
- It can be worn on and off without any hassle thanks to the hook and loop closure.
- There is no warranty for this sandal.
- The straps may tear apart due to regular usage.
- The first look of the strap is absolutely weird which many women may not like.
- It is a bit sloppy in nature.
- It is not a formal sandal. If you are looking for a formal one, then, this should not be your choice.