Keen Women’s Clearwater CNX sandal is a renowned brand which is improving lives and motivating others to have outside adventure though it’s specially served as hiking sandal. Keen has created a revolution of sorts due to creating versatile products and is equally manufacturing products with innovation as per the changing taste of consumers. It is known for its perfect fit and lightness, comfort, support and enhanced grip on wet areas.
Features of Keen Women’s Clearwater CNX
- It gives you the freedom to indulge yourself in fun. If you are looking for a mild adventure, then have the sandal which gives your feet a perfect breathing mechanism so that you can continue wearing it for hours. It has a metatarsal ridge to give you comfort in a natural manner.
- Bungee lacing gives an enhanced customized fit which adds to the support of feet with contoured arch cradles
- The support it delivers is an added mechanism to give you additional support on wet surfaces. It uses PU midsole with contoured arch for awesome support which long lasts for months and possibly years.
- Use Stability shanks to keep your sandal in the perfect shape as it binds the outsoles to help you with a better grip which promises to make your steps safer and easier as well.
- One of the characteristics of comfortable sandals lies in their flexibility and comfort and its multi-directional flex grooved provides just that
- Rubber outsole comes with non-marks and razor siping to give a greater degree of control while you take steps.
- Make your feet free from moisture and gives your feet better grip even on wet surfaces thanks to its wet-surface gripping mechanism
- Sudden bumps or jerks will protect your toes, as it has toe protection in place
- Increase your foot gripping
- Extreme light-weight to give you an extreme way of liveliness and energy in summers as you know that the feet’s skin is going to breathe free and you don’t have to ensure smelly feet as well, while you own this summer footwear
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Eye-catching looks only add to its brisk sales
- Stability shanks to give shape to the shoe
- The rubber outsole is non-marked with razor siping
- Washable support webbing upper
- The odor is controlled with clean sport organic, so no smelly sandals even when worn on longer duration of time
- People with high-arched feet found it to be slightly uncomfortable, especially when they walked for miles
- Few of the wearers had an issue with stitching, as it fell off soon
- Few were worried after they found out that the front part of the sandal was too narrow for them
Verdict: Keen Women’s Clearwater CNX sandals are for those who primarily look for comfort, durability along looks. Although, one reviewer complained that the stitching is loose while the other said that the front end is very narrow for her. However, overall, being quite easy to the feet, women won’t be experiencing any itching or issues of bruises or blisters as wearing for long hours, will simply be enjoyable, thanks to its light-weight.