Keen Women’s Bali Strap Sandal Review: It isn’t just durable but equally fashionable. Known for its comfort, toughness where it will be hard for you to take your eyes away, thanks to its looks. If your feet remain healthy all through your adventurous journey, so you will. You have just got a dear friend who won’t just take care of your feet, but equally your body. Start your journey with this awesome hiking sandal.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/compact]
Features of Keen Women’s Bali Strap Sandal
Features that are Hard to Deny:
- Hydrophobic mesh lining to make your skin dry by removing the moisture from the skin, thus keeping your skin healthy
- Washable polyester webbing upper gives you the convenience to wash the sandal easily and its dries in a quick manner, thus saving your time by ensuring dirt and dust free sandal
- Metatomical EVA footbed which is engineered to perfection gives your feet enough cushion like comfort by protecting your feet while you walk or run
- Added protection right up at the toes
- Light weight and flexible
- Angle strap for a perfect fit, and ending the chance of sandal slipping off
- Every step you take speaks volumes about your style, comfort and stability.
- While using other ordinary sandals for longer duration, if there had been issues with your feet getting smelly or getting bruises, uptill now then you won’t get with this. It won’t be giving odor , thanks to the use of Cleansport NXT™ for controlling in a natural manner and it is very comfortable too
- Washable polyester webbing upper for an easy wash which dries quickly
- Hydrophobic mesh lining ensures your skin is free from moisture
- Firm foot bed to give you convenience of using in different types of terrain
- Have comparably longer life
- Check the chart, before you purchase. You may need a different one, with this specific brand
- Suites for slightly large feet
- Ankle strap was too high for few people
- Front part was too-narrow to make it uncomfortable
Verdict: Considering the extent of walking you may have to do, it is quite natural to have a sandal which does justice to your requirement. There have been issues of ill-fit with few people who found the front portion to be too tight for their toe fingers.