Hiking is such an adventure sport which is loved by all kinds of people especially men. Some of them opine that hiking is in their blood. These men have a passion to wear such best hiking sandals for men which can accelerate their passion and give them comfort as well.
While speaking about the best hiking sandal for men, we have found that it is really tough as well as hectic for you to find the best budget sandals for men as there are a lot of options available in the market. Well, it’s high time that you relax in an easy chair while we do the research for the top sandals for hiking.
After an extensive market research, we have found the following hiking sandals specially for men. We request you just scroll through the following.
Best Hiking Sandals For Men
1. Teva Omnium M2 Sandals (Rough & Tough)
Amongst the budget sandals, Teva Omnium takes the first position on the list. It is a must in your checklist while choosing the best hiking sandals for men. We can assure you that without this hiking sandal, your adventure will be incomplete if you are going to a rough terrain!
- It is an easy to wear hiking sandal.
- It is built to provide optimum performance to such an exciting adventure sport.
- It has an easy to close front buckle closure which is easy to release as well. This is done to provide stability to your feet while you stroll through the terrains.
- There is a bungee strap near the heel which provides the perfect fit to your feet.
- You must check the above parameters before availing it.
- It can last in any kind of weather condition.
- We have a doubt whether this hiking sandal for men will be providing comfort to you or not.
2. Merrell All Out Blaze (Splash Proof)
It is said that when Merrell All Out Blaze was first launched in the market, there was no other brand that could have completed with it. Can you just imagine the popularity factor of it?
Well, it’s time to give some details about this hiking sandal. The first feature of this sandal is that it is hybrid in nature. It’s price is reasonable at par with the market. It aims to provide a tough competition to its fellow competitors. Some of you might have an issue with hybrid sandals. In this case, we would like to say that such hybrid sandals are the one which aims to provide comfort and flexibility to your feet. They are strong built.
- You can never find a stronger grip than Merrell.
- It’s comforting factor is an outstanding one.
- It covers the feet wholly thus preventing your feet to get tanned.
- It is best for walking over slippery surfaces.
- The toe space is a bit wider than the other brands which might bring in some kind of discomfort while hiking.
- Leather, Mesh Upper
- Vibram TC5 Outsole
- Nylon Arch Shank
- Air Cushion Viz Comfort
- EVA for Stability
3. Teva Hurricane XLT
There are many men in this world who crave for classical hiking sandals. Are you one of them? If yes, then, this is the best hiking sandal for men.
The design of this sandal is classic. At the first look of it, you will have a feeling that it is the one which you have been searching for so long. The straps are absolutely customizable in nature in order to provide comfort to your feet. The soft sole provides a perfect fit. As a hiker, it is evident that you won’t be on flat or plain terrains. You will have to walk over muddy surfaces and rugged surfaces too. This hiking sandal is the perfect choice for you.
- It aims to provide maximum traction on the slippery surfaces and the Rocky surfaces as well.
- The customizable straps helps in providing the adjustability factor to your feet while you are wandering through different kinds of surfaces.
- It is resistant to mud as well as water.
- It is a lightweight hiking sandal for men.
- It is also known for it outstanding durability.
- The straps might get loosened after severe hiking sessions. You might need to repair it whenever it happens.
- Water-ready polyester webbing stands up to the elements and dries quickly after getting wet
- -EVA foam footbed cushions and softly supports for all-day comfort
4. Chaco Z1 Classic
- It has straps on all sides to provide the comfort and it us adjustable too.
- The webbing straps are made up of polyester which is obviously resistant to water. Customised fit is also a benefit of it.
- The buckle at the ankle has an injection molded ladder with a lot so that it never opens on any surface whatsoever.
- The foot bed as well as the midsole is made of polyurethane which is not our resistant to water but it also antimicrobial in nature.
- The outsole is made up of rubber to provide the bouncy effect as well as save you from getting a fall.
- After an extensive usage you might find that there is a crack in the sole which needs an immediate repair.
- We have a doubt about the warranty of it.
- Check the size chart before you avail one.
- Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- LUVSEAT PU midsole
- Antimicrobial application for odor control
5. Croc's Men Swiftwater Sandal
Not only women, but men also love to wear flip flops. Isn’t it? Yes. Right? Now, will you be amazed if we say that we have got a hiking sandal for men which has the style of flip flops. Some might give a positive nod and some negative nod.
Let’s clear all the confusion. The Croc’s Men Sandal is the one of the best budget hiking sandals for men which is an attraction for the flip flop lovers. When you take the first look of it, you will feel that it is a flip flop. We feel proud to mention that it provides the comfort of a flip flop. But it is a hiking sandal. Isn’t it amazing to know? The main feature of this sandal is that the inner lining is softly knot and soft nylon is used near the toe. The midsole is made up of rubber to provide an excellent grip. The webbing is made you of plastic and there is an acetal ladder lock which is present just behind the ankle.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- It can be worn in any kind of weather condition.
- There is no warranty of the straps. It might become a little loose if it is used extensively.
- Water-friendly mesh sandal featuring hook-and-loop strap with logo and protective toe cap
- Pull-on loop at heel
6. Keen Uneek
As the name suggests, it is one of the most unique hiking sandals under $100 for men. It is one of the most easy to wear hiking sandals for men you can ever find in the market. You won’t experience the freedom of walking without any hassle if you haven’t seeped through these hiking sandals for men.
- It has the most innovative designs as compared to other hiking sandals.
- The upper portion has two cords which is braided with polyester and nylon lining as well.
- The nylon present in it helps in providing the strength as well as longevity to this hiking sandal for men.
- The two cord feature helps in providing the freedom of movement.
- There is a lining of microfiber which is said to provide an excellent grip to your feet.
- There is no warranty of the soles.
- It is not for long hours of hiking.
- Huarache-inspired sandal with woven-cord upper featuring adjustable drawcord lacing and non-marking rubber outsole
- Polyurethane midsole
- Anatomical footbed
7. Keen Arroyo II
This hiking sandal for men is one of a kind. We bet that you can never find such an impressive pair of hiking sandals for men in the market till date. The design will make you feel that it is an hybrid one. It can withstand any kind of weather condition and surface as well.
- It has a closed design which resembles a shoe.
- It has vents which allow the passage of air while you hike through various kinds of terrains.
- The hybrid design is made as such that it provides ample amount of support to your feet while you are in an extensive hiking.
- The lace has an excellent fastening system which makes you feel relaxed from the tension of losing your sandal.
- The rugged looks help in providing the support as well as comfort while hiking.
- The toe cap which is made up of rubber which might get cracked after regular usage. An adhesive can solve the problem.
- Performance sport sandal featuring bungee lacing system and rear pull-on loop
- Patented rubber toe cap. Torsion stability ESS shank
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- If you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
8. Chaco Z2 Unaweep
The brand Chaco speaks a lot about the durability of these budget hiking sandals for men. It us one if the famous brands when it comes to hiking sandals for men. It has a wrap around design which helps in providing a custom fit to your feet. It has a sporty design which makes it a must buy for the hikers present a over the world.
- It has a biocentric foot bed which helps in adjusting your feet in accordance with the surface of the terrains you are hiking through.
- It has a very casual look which attracts most of its buyers.
- If it gets wet, it dries off fairly quick as compared to other hiking sandals for men.
- The buckle fastening is absolutely adjustable in nature.
- The straps might become loosened or cracks can even be seen after using it for months or so.
- Double-strapped polyester jacquard webbing upper, wraps around the food and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Durable luvseat pu footbed with slip-resistant classic diamond pattern and antimicrobial application for odor control
9. Teva Men's Katavi Sandal
It is an excellent pair of hybrid hiking sandals for men which aim to provide excellent support as well as stability in any kind of weather condition and terrain condition as well.
- It provides great comfort to the person who wears it for hiking purpose.
- It also gives amazing traction and grip which allows your feet to be in place especially when you are hiking through irregular plains of the terrains.
- It might break in the middle of the sole due to the pressure of your feet.
- Open-toe sport sandal featuring three adjustable hook-and-loop straps and rear pull-on loop
- Nylon shank for stability
- Durabrasion Rubber outsole
10. Keen Newport H2
If you are in search of functional hiking sandals for men, then, your search ends when you take a look of Keen Newport H2. It is created with high quality features with comfort and support as the primary Ingredients.
- It has an anatomical designed foot bed which keeps your feet in place.
- The insole is absolutely removable in nature. You can change it whenever you wish to do so.
- The leather lining has small vents so that the air can pass through in a proper way.
- It can be washed in a machine.
- There is no such warranty of the sole especially the outer one
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Compression molded Eva midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
11. Teva Terra Fi 4
It is a water resistant as well as multifunctional hiking sandal for men. It is if great use for those who have narrow feet.
- It does not have a bulky look yet you can depend on it.
- It is best for water hiking.
- It has excellent as well as adjustable fastening features which helps in providing strong grip.
- The antimicrobial layer helps in the prevention of the formation of bacteria.
- It might not dry out quickly as compared to others.